Simplify your academic life with the Blackboard app!
We know you’re juggling a lot. Between school, internships, friends, family, and extracurriculars, it’s hard to stay on top of everything. The Blackboard app is here to help you keep your academic life organized, by keeping you up-to-date on assignments and allowing you to interact with your courses, instructors and classmates while you’re on the go.
With the Blackboard app, you can:
- Access course content anywhere, anytime: Whether you’re at the gym or traveling for spring break, you can check grades, view announcements, access course content and complete assignments.
- Engage with peers and teachers: Create, browse and reply to conversations using the apps discussions tool.
- Stay informed in real-time: Tired of refreshing your browser, waiting for that midterm grade to get posted? Get real-time push notifications to your phone about new grades, upcoming tests and past due dates.
- Prioritize your work: The activity stream prioritizes events and actions for you so that you can stay on top of upcoming assignments and deadlines.
- Join your virtual classroom: Interact with your professor and classmates via Blackboard Collaborate.
Ready to download the Blackboard app?
- Access the Apple, Google, or Microsoft app store and search for Blackboard App.
- Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device.
- Open the Blackboard app and search for University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Sign in with your UTRGV email address and password.
If you have questions on how to use the Blackboard app, please contact the Center for Online Learning and Teaching Technology!
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BLACKBOARD MOBILE LEARN
Blackboard Mobile Learn will be removed from App Stores on August 1, 2017. Support for Mobile Learn is scheduled to end on August 31, 2017. If you are using Mobile Learn, please make the switch to the new Blackboard app.